Phrase

"Do you ever go into a fight thinking 'There's no point giving my best, I'll get another chance later?' We only ever get one shot, Marlin. Life is one shot! Making it count is all that matters!" - Skold Greypelt, Lone Wolves - Graphic Novel, Dan Abnett & Karl Richardson

miércoles, 23 de septiembre de 2015

[ENG] The Wolf King (Reflection)

Yep, the Wolf King is coming... not 'cuase the time of the wolf has came, it's the new title of the HH books that occurs between Scars and Vengeful Spirit...




The new book for the HH series is about the mighty (stands up) Leman Russ. The story is the next one (taken from the Black Library):

The Space Wolves were set upon by the forces of the Alpha Legion before they had even recovered from the Razing of Prospero – hounded to the edge of the Alaxxes Nebula, in desperation Leman Russ called out to his primarch brothers for aid. None came. Now, with their fleet stranded and supplies dwindling, the warriors of the Rout face almost certain death amidst the rust-red clouds of the nebula. But what a glorious end it shall be, worthy of the sagas of old, and Alpharius’s sons will soon learn that a cornered wolf is always the most deadly...

And again the price is amazing... 50 USD (Ragnar's is now 65 USD). The books is written by Chris Wraight and all the books or stories that I have read from him, no one is a shame. All are amazing but I really don't have the money for that and it's a shame 'cuase it will be a special edition, again... Hope in the future they publish it on soft cover.

Now I'm not very sure what to do with my Space Wolves, I didn't play and get more involved on Infinity. I really need to practice 40k 'cause I have only played 4 games... I enjoy all the space wolves saga and bluff, and many minis but I really don't know if I want to continue in the Hobby. The way that GW is going makes me feel that I would never be "on-time" for playing but... the HH is calling. I don't know, really don't know what to do. 

But well, for now only watch this new special edition and crossing fingers for seeing this in soft-cover on a near future...

No hay comentarios: